Dutch WWII Grouping from a man from Zevenbergen who worked in Germany.
Named to Theodorus Cornelis Spitters from Zevenbergen. Born 14 november 1922. Who worked machines in a factory.
Included in the goup are:
- His “persoonsbewijs” (personal ID)
- Arbeiterheim ausweiss from the Kruppsches Arbeiterheim
- Two traveldocuments (one dutch, one German)
- Urlaubschein dated 1943
- Two partial distribution ticket sheets
- Ten (!) monthly salary bags from the Guss-stahlfabrik der Fried. Krupp Aktiengesellschaft in Essen. These bags are particularly rare, only the very first i’ve ever seen. Several have artfull designs on the back.
A great little Dutch paperwork grouping from the war. Very rare to find like this!