This is what appears to be an original manuscript of Martin Bormann & Rudolf Hess, with (working?)title:
“Ich lernte Hess und Bormann kennen” by correspondent A. Belger. Berg B. Steinhöring. This title is one of of the enclosed pages and appears to be the working title of all the items that form a large lot of research for a book witht he above title.
The group consists of three paper maps with content. One of these three maps is an original period map with the title: “Der Stellvertreter des Führers” (which as Rudolf Hess) and contains what appears to be a period manuscript.
The other two maps contain a mix of original wartime pressphotos, photos and postcards and a number of cut out magazine photo’s and copies of Original documents. All this form a large story of research.
The original items in the group are:
- Three large pressphoto’s of Hitler
- The already mentioned Hess paper archive map (RARE!)
- An A4 size NSDAP rundschreiben document
- A postcard of the Karolinenplatz
- Two photo’s of the inside of the Fuhrerbau building in Munich
- A small photo of Hitler and Mussolini
- Two postcards of Munich
- Four group of paper with interviews etcetera. These appear to be period!
The rest of the photo’s and such are cut out from magazines and such.
As a whole this is of highly historical value, i did not have time to read it all, but the buyer will be very pleased for many hours with the research tht an be done by this group. I deem to have priced this lot VERY good, the above mentioned original items are worth much more. E.G. the Hess paper archivemap alone is easily alone worth the asking price!