Hamer was a cultural magazine under the supervision of the SS that existed from 1940 until august 1944. Here for sale is a lot consisting of all four years!
The goal of the magazine was to promote Dutch and Germanic pagan history to fit in the vision of the SS, and do this by means of a lot of photo’s regarding old pagan history and remains, cloth, housing, runes, and a lot of old Germanic symbolism. It was one of the best stylish designed magazines published during the war. This is a complete historic timecapsule that for sure enables any researcher or historian to look up information that can not be found elsewhere.
All items in the lot are in decent to very good condition, only a few spines of the 4th year have a little damage, nothing disturbing though and very collectable. I never see them offered so complete like this and think the total price is really good!
The here offered lot consists of:
- Year one: a halflinnen bound book with marmored front and back, containing all 12 magazines from 1940/1941
- The special 1941 midwinter edition. INCLUDING THE SEPERATE COLOUR ADDED PAGES that were just stuck in the magazine! These seperate page’s are almost always missing, very rare to find!!!
- Year two: 12 loose magazine’s from 1941/1942
- Year thee: a full linnen bound book, containing all 12 numbers from 1942/1943
- Year four: 10 loose number from 1943/1944. After august 1944 there were no new publications andymore due to the liberation of the south of the Netherlands. (note: only number 3 is missing!).
International shipmentcosts might be a little extra due to the weight. I might have to contact you afterwards. Please contact me on forehand if you have any questions regarding the shipmentcosts.