Wehrpass from Erwin Peter Kram from 14./I.R. 15 Marburg, the pass issued from Wehrbezirkskommando Trier.
There is no passphoto in the pass and clearly there has never been one attached.
Kram had an active career throughout the 1930’s and far up into the war and was part of mainly many Infantry Regiments. Particularly interesting is that he was part of Radfahrersquadron 72 in 1941.
Kram earned the following medals:
- Dienstauszeichnung 4 Klasse
- Eisernes Kreuz 2 Klasse
- Verwundeten abzeichen in schwarz
- Eisernes Kreuz 1 Klasse
- Infanterie Sturmabzeichen
- Verwundeten abzeichen in silber
- Kreuzzug gegen das Kommunismus medal
Many entries regarding battles in France, Greece and Russia (Stalin Linie). Kram saw it all!
The pass deserves a thorough research.